[SEO-Members] Audiobooks

Lynnette Coppler lcoppler at findlaylibrary.org
Sat Apr 16 09:21:17 EDT 2022

I am still working on a weeding project for our audiobook collection and would like to offer the withdrawn titles to other libraries. If your library circulates audiobooks and you would like us to send you some of these titles for your collection, please respond to this email with your 3-letter code.

Lynnette Coppler

Media Services Manager

Findlay-Hancock County Public Library

206 Broadway

Findlay,  OH  45840

419.434.1475

419.422.0638, fax

lcoppler at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:copplely at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.