[SEO-Members] New York Newspapers

Chris Mills CMills at huroncolib.org
Mon Oct 24 17:39:43 EDT 2022

Good evening!

I have a request from our high school drama department looking for some
props for their upcoming production of, "Guys and Dolls."  They are
specifically searching for New York newspapers, black and white headlines
only.  If any libraries have some in their recycle bins and would be
willing to send them our way, they would be greatly appreciated.  We are on
Priority, Greenwich Branch Library, SEO code WIG, #24103.

Thanks in advance,

--
Chris Mills
Branch Manager