[SOA] Mary Manning resigns SOA Council

Jane Wildermuth jane.wildermuth at wright.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:45:30 EDT 2006

Dear SOA Members,

Mary Manning from The Ohio State University's Prior Health Sciences
Library has resigned from her SOA Council position.  She has accepted
a position out of state and therefore cannot fulfill her duties.  SOA
Council has appointed Judy Cobb from OCLC to hold the open council
seat for the unexpired term (April 2008).

I wish Mary well in her new position and thank her for all of her work
with SOA.  I also wanted to thank Judy for being so willing to step in
and join Council.

Sincerely,

Jane S. Wildermuth
President, SOA