[SOA] facilities for rent?

Susan Allen sallen at worthingtonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 10 15:03:58 EST 2007

I attended a friend's wedding at the Columbus Music Hall a few years ago http://www.columbusmusichall.com/rental.html.  It was formerly Engine House No. 12, is over 100 years old, and was quite a nice spot for a wedding and reception.
~ Susan
Susan Allen
Digital Library Manager
Worthington Libraries