[SOA] Society of Ohio Archivists - Presentation

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Tue May 13 14:21:48 EDT 2008

Thanks, Brian!
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian C. Gray [mailto:brian.c.gray at case.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 10:03 AM
To: Angela O'Neal
Cc: bcg8 at case.edu
Subject: Society of Ohio Archivists - Presentation

First, let me congratulate everyone on a wonderful meeting. I think you
combined a nice combination of programs together to allow even the
non-archivist to enjoy and benefit from the presentations and
discussions.

I have put my presentation up online. Please share the link with your
membership. See:
http://www.slideshare.net/bcg8/increasing-the-value-of-our-history-with-
the-
web/

Here is the other page I told everyone about:
http://www.squidoo.com/library2point0

Thank you,
Brian

Brian C. Gray, MLIS
Head of Reference
Librarian - Engineering, Math, & Statistics
Email: brian.c.gray at case.edu
Blog: http://blog.case.edu/bcg8/
Office: Kelvin Smith Library 201-L or Nord Hall 510
Engineering Reading Room - Nord Hall 509:
http://library.case.edu/ksl/engineering/

Case Western Reserve University
Kelvin Smith Library
11055 Euclid Avenue