[SOA] Get involved: join the SOA Annual Meeting program committee

Cobb,Judith cobbj at oclc.org
Thu Dec 3 10:35:21 EST 2009

Want to get involved with SOA?  The Spring 2010 Program Committee is
looking for volunteers to help organize and coordinate this year's
spring meeting.  We need people to work with the silent auction, program
creation, poster session, registration, etc.  This is a great
opportunity to contribute to SOA and the archival profession, and make
this year's meeting successful.

If you're interested, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Judy
Save the Date: The 2010 Annual Meeting will be held on April 8-9, 2010
at OCLC in Columbus, Ohio.

Judith Cobb
Product Manager
OCLC Digital Collection Services