[SOA] FW: Help us demonstrate why "History Works" in Ohio - Join us for Statehood Day on Tuesday, March 3

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Sat Jan 17 15:34:57 EST 2009

________________________________

From: Jerolyn Barbee [mailto:jbarbee at ohiohistory.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 12:05 PM
To: Angela O'Neal
Subject: Help us demonstrate why "History Works" in Ohio - Join us for
Statehood Day on Tuesday, March 3

 <http://www.ohiohistory.org/about/images/sd.jpg>

 " It has been quite a long time since I have had such an enjoyable
day."

-- Don Wurm, 2008 Statehood Day participant

Dear Angela,

Join fellow history lovers at the historic Ohio Statehouse in downtown
Columbus on Tuesday, March 3, 2009 to commemorate the founding of Ohio
by advocating for the issues important to preserve our state's history.

Join us for Statehood Day at the Statehouse Atrium on Tuesday, March 3
from 10 am - 4 pm for special guest remarks from OSU Football Coach Jim
Tressel, a luncheon and small-group meetings with state legislators.
We'll set up all the meetings for you. All you have to do is show up!

Early registration is $25 and ends February 6. After Feb. 6,
registration will be $30.  Online registration is available by clicking
here.
<http://capwiz.com/ohiohistory/utr/1/IYYEJPVPFU/MAGCJPXIJB/2798683866>

For more information, contact Jerolyn Barbee at the Ohio Historical
Society by e-mail <mailto:jbarbee at ohiohistory.org>  or by calling
614-297-2326. Please register no later than February 20. The meetings
with legislators will be arranged for you by OHS staff.

 If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here
<http://capwiz.com/ohiohistory/lmx/u/?jobid=114166410&queueid=2798683866
> .

<http://capwiz.com/ohiohistory/utr/i1/IYYEJPVPFU/2798683866/img/capwizlo
go.gif>