[SOA] silent auction items

Brownlee, Kimberly Hieronimus KBrownl at UTNet.UToledo.Edu
Wed Jan 21 15:24:56 EST 2009

Hello all:

I am writing today to ask you to donate items from your institutions, or even to donate items personally, that we can put in the silent auction at our SOA meeting that is coming in May.  As you may know, all proceeds from the auction go to student scholarships.  We are looking for any and all kinds of items, and anything that you might be able to offer will be appreciated.

If you are able to help, please send your items to me at the address below.  Thanks!

Kim

Kimberly Brownlee
Manuscripts Librarian and Assistant University Archivist
Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections
Carlson Library, Mail Stop #509
University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH  43606