[SOA] Draft of the SOA Strategic Plan for review and comment

Glenn Longacre glenn.longacre at nara.gov
Thu Jun 11 11:01:49 EDT 2009

Greetings.

I'd like to suggest that Goal 4, Obj A, be slightly revised to say
something along the lines of, "Collaborate with allied groups at the
local, regional, and national level."  We here at the National Archives
in Chicago hold several thousand cubic feet of records created by
federal agencies in Ohio from 1800 to the recent past.

Thanks!

Glenn Longacre
Archivist

The National Archives at Chicago
7358 South Pulaski Road
Chicago, IL 60629-5898
Ph: (773) 948-9004
Fax: (773) 948-9050
E-mail: glenn.longacre at nara.gov
Web: http://www.archives.gov/great-lakes/

>>> "Cobb,Judith" <cobbj at oclc.org> 6/11/2009 9:48 AM >>>

I've attached the draft of the SOA Strategic Plan that was distributed
and discussed at the business meeting held at the Spring Conference.
Council will be reviewing and finalizing this plan in the upcoming
months.  Please take a few moments to review the draft and let us know
your thoughts by posting to the SOA listserv, or contacting a Council
member directly.
Thank you
Judy
Judith Cobb