[SOA] Assessment of Collections

Jacky Johnson johnson.jacky324 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:50:46 EST 2010

Suzanne Smailes our colleague at Wittenberg University is applying for a
Conservation Assessment Program Grant from the Institute of Museum and
Library Services (IMLS). In the application, they ask for a list of names
who are able to assess collections. Could you please reply to both me and
Suzanne if you perform this task in your professional career.

Suzanne needs it for her grant application and I need it so that I can
compile a database for professional development. Please asap. We know that
grant applications have strict guidelines and we do not her to miss the
deadline.

Thanks!

Jacky Johnson
SOA Education Committee