[SOA] Ohio Historical Society Collections Blog

Lisa Wood lwood at ohiohistory.org
Thu May 6 14:51:36 EDT 2010

Hello,

Did you ever wonder what collections do at night?

Museum and archival collections do not just sit in the dark on dusty
shelves.  Collections are conserved, exhibited, loaned to other
institutions, scanned and photographed for increased access, and used
for current research.  The Ohio Historical Society reports news of what
is going on with our collections on Collections, An Ohio Historical
Society Blog. We also give updates on new acquisitions, ongoing projects
and Society programs.  The URL is: http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/

Below are links to some recent blog posts:

Now Showing at OHS

http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2010/04/12/now-showing-at-the-ohs/

Batter Up!  Ohio Historical Society Adds Pages to Chronicling America

http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/batter-up/

Top Ten Most Embarrassing Moments in Ohio History

http://ohiohistory.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/top-ten-complete/

Check back frequently for more news.

Lisa Wood

Ohio Historical Society

Curator for Visual Resources / History Services Unit Manager