[SOA] New Ohio Historical Society Exhibition

James Murphy jlmurphyosu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:06:09 EST 2011

   2) Minimal interpretation of the objects. Studies show that layers of
      content serve to desensitize the visitor. So for this exhibit, the Ohio
      Historical Society felt it was important to allow these objects
to stand on
      their own.

A rather unfortunate choice of words vis-a-vis the sheepskin condom.
Desensitize?
perhaps; stand on their own? not in my limited experience.