[SOA] Volunteers Needed: SOA Fall Program Committee

Angela O'Neal aoneal at ohiohistory.org
Tue Mar 27 13:34:10 EDT 2012

We need you! We are looking for volunteers for the Society of Ohio
Archivists' Fall Program Committee. This is a great way to get involved
with the SOA, meet new colleagues, and gain experience in the field.
Members of the Program Committee will:

*         Develop program and session themes

*         Review session proposals and work to create educational, fun
sessions

*         Coordinate sessions, speakers and note takers

*         Coordinate with the Ohio Local History Alliance for local
arrangements (rooms, programs, etc.)

*         Compile silent auction materials and recruit presenters for
poster sessions

*         Attend the fall meeting (October 5th)

*         Develop and compile session and meeting evaluations

In terms of time commitment, I expect the committee will have two
conference calls per month from April through August, with more work
happening in the fall as the meeting approaches. If you are interested,
please email me at aoneal at ohiohistory.org  Thank you!

Angela

Angela O'Neal
Director, Collections Services

Ohio Historical Society

800 E. 17th Ave.

Columbus OH 43211
614.297.2576 office

614.314.7890 cell

www.ohiohistory.org <http://www.ohiohistory.org/>

OHIO HISTORICAL SOCIETY   Connect with the past. Create a better future.