[SOA] Job Opening: Local History Librarian I or II (part time) in Xenia OH

Ulvestad, Deanna K. DUlvestad at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Mar 27 13:58:50 EDT 2012

This posting is for a PT- 20 hour per week/40 hour per pay period Local History Librarian I or II.

Location:   Greene County Room - Local History & Genealogy
                 Greene County Public Library, Xenia, Oh.

Classification:  Local History Librarian I or II (016-44)
Pay Grade:  14 or 21
Starting Rate:  $13.87 or $ 18.13 per hour
Hours:  part-time, 40 hours per pay period ( schedule includes daytime, evening and weekend hours)
Location:  Greene County Room
Department:  Local History and Genealogy
Minimum Qualifications:  See Attached  Job Description.

Deadline for application:  4/16/2012

Please review the attachment for a full job description. Please email letter of interest and resume to dpegs at gcpl.lib.oh.us<mailto:dpegs at gcpl.lib.oh.us>

Dionna Pegs, PHR
Human Resource Officer