[SOA] ACLU Conference sessions

Jennifer Johnson jjohnson at Ohioana.org
Thu May 24 12:42:49 EDT 2012

I just have to say, 'All Up in Your Business' is about the best
HR-related session title I have ever seen!

Jen Johnson
Librarian
Ohioana Library Association
274 E. First Ave., Ste 300
Columbus, OH 43201
P 614.466.3831
F 614.728.6974
www.ohioana.org

Today's Topics:

   1. Conference announcement: ACLU (ann rowlett)

Message: 1