[SOA] Archives Month Theme for 2013 Set

Bain, George bain at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 18 09:34:35 EST 2013

Folks,
The SOA Archives Month Committee has set the theme for Archives Month in Ohio in 2013: "Disasters in Ohio." 2013 happens to mark the centennial of the great floods of 1913.

Disasters can include acts of nature (floods, tornadoes) and man-made events (fires, transportation wrecks).

We will be in touch again shortly as we will be asking for the submission of entries of images for the poster on which we will ask members to vote for their preferred image.
George Bain, Committee Chair