[SOA] SOA Newsletter -- Calling all Students and New Professionals!

Bricking, Stephanie Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org
Fri Feb 13 15:15:51 EST 2015

Calling all Students and New Professionals!

This spring, the SOA newsletter will be starting a column focused on students and new professionals. For the inaugural column, we are collecting short essays highlighting internships across Ohio.

Did you recently complete an internship related to archives or records management? If so, we want to hear from you!  We are seeking short essays (300-400 words) about intern experiences working with interesting collections or on exciting projects.

If you are interested in contributing to this new column, please email the column editor, Stephanie Bricking, at Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org<mailto:Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org> by February 27, 2015.

Thank you!

Stephanie Bricking
Metadata Librarian
Cataloging and Processing Department
The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
Phone: (513) 665-2891
Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org<mailto:Stephanie.Bricking at cincinnatilibrary.org>