[SOA] Ohio IR Day Registration & Call for Proposals

Wildermuth, Jane S. jane.wildermuth at wright.edu
Tue Feb 17 10:38:02 EST 2015

Hello,

Registration<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SrvksluANw_-9UUQFytU8lHdMTqfVxI7EPXU9Exajus/edit#gid=0> is now open for the April 17th Ohio IR Day at the State Library of Ohio.  Please be sure to indicate if you would like to be included for lunch.  We will be ordering pizza, salad, & drinks for $8 per person.

We are accepting presentation proposals until March 2nd.   Presentations are welcome on any aspect of institutional repositories, including how to include oral histories and artifacts/museum materials in an IR, data management plans, tips & tricks, unique projects, etc.

Sessions will run about 10-15 minutes for each presenter.  Please send your topic and a  brief summary to me by March 2, 2015.  I will forward these on to the planning committee for selection.  We will notify you by mid-March.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Jane Wildermuth
Head, Digital Services
University Libraries