[SOA] MPLP processing guidelines

Hannah Kemp-Severence hseverence at wrhs.org
Fri Jul 15 08:09:14 EDT 2016

Hello all. We are trying to revamp our processing guidelines and improve our guidelines regarding the use of MPLP.  If anyone has suggestions or examples they'd be willing to share, please contact me off-list. Thanks!

Hannah Kemp-Severence
Manuscripts Processing Supervisor
Western Reserve Historical Society
10825 East Blvd
Cleveland, Oh 44106
(216) 721-5722 ext. 1526
hseverence at wrhs.org<mailto:hseverence at wrhs.org>
www.wrhs.org<http://www.wrhs.org/>

WESTERN RESERVE HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Cleveland Starts Here. Join us!
website<http://www.wrhs.org/>  | digital cleveland history center<http://digital.wrhs.org/> | facebook<http://www.facebook.com/WRHistoricalSociety> | twitter<http://www.twitter.com/WRHS_History> | instagram<https://instagram.com/wrhs_history/>

History happens everyday in Northeast Ohio. Help us preserve wrhs collections and the preservation of our history by making a generous donation here<http://www.wrhs.org/product/donation/> today. Thank you for your continued support!

This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, and any attachments, and notify the sender by return e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.