[SOA] MVAR: Voting for the "I Found It In the Archives" Contest

Kelly, Elise ekelly at co.greene.oh.us
Mon Jul 18 12:38:17 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Today kicks off voting for the entries that have been submitted for the "I Found It In the Archives" Contest that is being sponsored at the Greene County Records Center & Archives.
Check out either our Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/GreeneCountyArchives/?fref=ts> or our website<http://www.co.greene.oh.us/index.aspx?NID=1131&ART=3238&ADMIN=1> and vote for your favorite one. On our Facebook page you can "like" your favorite essay. If you are reading the essays on our website please email your vote to FoundItArchives at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:FoundItArchives at co.greene.oh.us>.
The entry that receives the most votes will be the winner. Voting ends July 29th at 4:00 PM.
Thanks for your participation!
Have a great week!
Elise
Elise Kelly
Public Outreach Coordinator
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6486
Fax: (937) 562-6485
Email: ekelly at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:ekelly at co.greene.oh.us>