[SOA] Ohio Archivist Digitization Project

Heise, Robin rheise at co.greene.oh.us
Thu Feb 1 11:20:44 EST 2018

Good morning,
We are pleased to announce that The Ohio State University Libraries will archive digital versions of the Ohio Archivist through the University's Knowledge Bank. The Knowledge Bank (http://kb.osu.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__kb.osu.edu&d=DwMFaQ&c=2VZYbtYJv2D8M43KsrFplYR_K_qvRt8ALW9zIemmNsU&r=96N2Xln1tQ5ybaNCzz0QYaogkbhQB0zpLS4WDkRpin8&m=kxAq-n-uwY0PScikE7rQLC6BJ0Q-gb1jt8Ne8gQs4ok&s=3R9TOnqnKc5IPrsYIOSBFCbr64o7abuWEFEI9tK-Ux8&e=>) is Ohio State's institutional repository. Inclusion in the Knowledge Bank means that issues of the Ohio Archivist will be searchable (e.g. by Google) and available via the Internet. Other benefits of this arrangement include long-term preservation in a professionally managed repository, a worldwide audience, a long-term stable URL that can be used in citation, and an increased web presence. We welcome questions from any author/contributor to the Ohio Archivist regarding inclusion in the Knowledge Bank. Please contact us at rheise at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:rheise at co.greene.oh.us>.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this project.
Robin
President, Society of Ohio Archivists

Robin Heise
Records Manager/Archivist
Greene County Records Center and Archives
535 Ledbetter Road, Xenia, OH 45385
Tel: (937) 562-6489
Fax: (937) 562-6485
Email: rheise at co.greene.oh.us<mailto:rheise at co.greene.oh.us>