[SOA] Electronic Sign In/Registration for Archives

Dewey, Dawne E. dawne.dewey at wright.edu
Fri May 31 09:37:23 EDT 2019

Please post the following inquiry to the SOA list:

>From Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University

We are exploring electronic sign-in/registration systems for our reading room. We would appreciate hearing from any of you who are currently using an electronic sign-in system, what product/system you are using, the pros and cons, cost, etc. Please respond to dawne.dewey at wright.edu<mailto:dawne.dewey at wright.edu>

Many thanks!

Dawne Dewey
Head, Special Collections and Archives
Wright State University Libraries