[SOA] FW: Electronic Sign In/Registration for Archives

Harris, Andrew Johnston andrew.harris at wright.edu
Fri May 31 09:41:08 EDT 2019

From: OHIOARCHIVISTS <ohioarchivists-bounces at lists.oplin.org> On Behalf Of Dewey, Dawne E. via OHIOARCHIVISTS
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 9:37 AM
To: ohioarchivists at lists.oplin.org
Subject: [SOA] Electronic Sign In/Registration for Archives

Please post the following inquiry to the SOA list:

>From Special Collections and Archives, Wright State University

We are exploring electronic sign-in/registration systems for our reading room. We would appreciate hearing from any of you who are currently using an electronic sign-in system, what product/system you are using, the pros and cons, cost, etc. Please respond to dawne.dewey at wright.edu<mailto:dawne.dewey at wright.edu>

Many thanks!

Dawne Dewey
Head, Special Collections and Archives
Wright State University Libraries