[OPLINLIST] Reading and Writing Resumes - Unplugged Seminar

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:18:31 -0500

--------------070701080403010901080705

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*
*Reading and Writing Resumes - UNPLUGGED SEMINAR*

Register for this event
<http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?a=formreg&id=292>

*Date:* Wednesday, December 17th, 2003
*Time:* 2:00 p.m.
*Location:* GCLC Office (Directions to GCLC
<http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html>)
*Speaker:* GCLC UNPLUGGED Seminars are moderated by Dr. Michael McCoy,
GCLC Executive Director.

Uncover the hidden secrets of the resume as we explore both construction
and deconstruction of this classic personnel document. We will consider
different types of resumes, methods of emphasizing and concealing key
facts, and techniques for finding out the truth. Be sure to bring your
own examples and war stories.

*Member Cost:* $10
*Non-Member Cost:* $20

--------------070701080403010901080705

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<b>This announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
**************************************************************************************<br>
</b>
for this event</a></p>
<b>Location:</b> GCLC Office (<a
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html">Directions to GCLC</a>)<br>
<b>Speaker:</b> GCLC UNPLUGGED Seminars are moderated by Dr. Michael
McCoy, GCLC Executive Director.</p>
the hidden secrets of the resume as we explore both construction and
deconstruction of this classic personnel document. We will consider
different types of resumes, methods of emphasizing and concealing key
facts, and techniques for finding out the truth. Be sure to bring your
own examples and war stories.</big></p>

--------------070701080403010901080705--