[OPLINLIST] Reminder!!!! Unattended Children: Darlings or Devils

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:16:28 -0400

--------------060707000903060900070207

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

*

*Unattended Children: Darlings and/or Devils*

**Tuesday, October 14th, 2003
2:00 -3:30 p.m.
GCLC Office (Directions to GCLC
<http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html>)

Chris Wick, Branch Manager of the New Richmond Branch of the Clermont
County Public Library, will focus on the different issues and
experiences we face when dealing with unattended children at the
library. The goal will be to leave the discussion armed with some new
ideas to try. Please bring any relevant matierials to share, such as
policy and procedure statements.
The discussion is free but registration is required.  The deadline to
register is Thursday, October 9th, 2003

--------------060707000903060900070207

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
apologies for any duplication.<br>
**************************************************************************************<br>
</b></p>
2:00 -3:30 p.m.<br>
GCLC Office (<a href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/about/directions.html">Directions
to GCLC</a>)</p>
Chris Wick, Branch Manager of the New Richmond Branch of the Clermont
County Public Library, will focus on the different issues and
experiences we face
when dealing with unattended children at the library. The goal will be
to leave the discussion armed with some new ideas to try. Please bring
any relevant matierials to share, such as policy and procedure
statements.<br>
The discussion is free but registration is required.&nbsp; The deadline to
register is Thursday, October 9th, 2003</p>

--------------060707000903060900070207--