[OPLINLIST] Attn: Staff with public relations/marketing expertise

Maggie Bollar bluedogbooks@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:29:03 -0800 (PST)

--0-726774876-1067365743=:63966

Good afternoon,

We are working on a (small scale) Spanish-language advertising campaign to market public libraries.

We are having trouble locating a photo or image of a Hispanic family we can use in newspaper ads and on a magnet.  The image should be royalty-free OR should offer us the option to purchase the right to use it. We found photos at www.fotosearch.com, but the images were 75 dpi, and we were told the images need to be at least 300 dpi.

If you have expertise in public relations, and can offer some advice, please email me at maggiebollar@aol.com.

Thanks so much for your help!

Maggie
--------------------------
Maggie Bollar
Children's Librarian
New Carlisle Public Library
111 E. Lake Avenue
New Carlisle, OH   45344
937-845-3601 (voice)
937-845-0908 (fax)

--0-726774876-1067365743=:63966

<DIV>Good afternoon,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We are working on a (small scale) Spanish-language advertising campaign to market public libraries.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We are having trouble locating a photo or image of a Hispanic family we can use in newspaper ads and on a magnet.&nbsp; The image should be royalty-free OR should offer us the option to purchase the right to use it.&nbsp;We found photos at <A href="http://www.fotosearch.com">www.fotosearch.com</A>, but the images were 75 dpi, and we were told the images need to be at least 300 dpi.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have expertise in public relations, and can offer some advice, please email me at <A href="mailto:maggiebollar@aol.com">maggiebollar@aol.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks so much for your help!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Maggie</DIV>
<DIV>Maggie Bollar<BR>Children's Librarian</DIV>
<DIV>New Carlisle Public Library</DIV>
<DIV>111 E. Lake Avenue</DIV>
<DIV>New Carlisle, OH&nbsp;&nbsp; 45344</DIV>
<DIV>937-845-3601 (voice)</DIV>
<DIV>937-845-0908 (fax)</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Exclusive Video Premiere - <a href="http://launch.yahoo.com/video/?1093432&fs=1&redirectURL=http://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/">Britney Spears</a>
--0-726774876-1067365743=:63966--