[OPLINLIST] OLC Annual Conference

Kym Lucas kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:02:31 -0400

--------------CE9BD5756AA55C7FB72C2866

Greetings!

As I'm sure you're all aware, OLC's Annual Conference will be in
Cleveland this year.  I am emailing to ask for your help.  We need
volunteers for Evaluations (collecting evaluations and giving out
chocolate -- guaranteed to make you popular!), Registration (helping
folks get checked in), and  the Hospitality Desk (helps folks get around
Cleveland or iron their clothes -- sort of a "conference concierge").
If you're planning on attending the conference, this is a fun way to
meet new people or network!

If you think you could spare some time during the conference, please
consider helping out!  If you are interested in doing evaluations,
please contact me, Kym Lucas, at kym.lucas@medina.lib.oh.us.
If you're interested in doing Hospitality, email Jim McPeak at:
jmcpeak@cuyahoga.lib.oh.us
If you're interested in doing registration, email Kris Gill at
xenagill@aol.com.

Thanks for your consideration.  I think this is going to be a great
conference so I hope to see you all there!
Kym Lucas

--------------CE9BD5756AA55C7FB72C2866

begin:vcard
n:Lucas;KImberly J. Byrd