[OPLINLIST] Cross training

Greg Romer gromer@holmeslib.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:39:47 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3851E.5828B2DC

I would appreciate any information on cross training in libraries (i.e.
Reference people work in Circulation and vice versa, that sort of
thing).  I'm looking at the literature, but would like to hear about
practical experiences about what works and what doesn't. =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3851E.5828B2DC

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{font-family:Arial;
	color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

</head>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I would appreciate any information on cross training =
in
libraries (i.e. Reference people work in Circulation and vice versa, =
that sort
of thing).&nbsp; I&#8217;m looking at the literature, but would like to =