[OPLINLIST] CMCIG Spring Workshop

Diane Schrecker dschreck@ashland.edu
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:49:25 -0400

* * * This message is being sent to various lists. Please excuse any cross =
postings. * * *=20

Rediscovering our Collections=20

Date: Friday, May 7, 2003=20
Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm=20
Location: Jerome Library, Bowling Green State University, Bowling=20
Green, OH 43403=20

Join the Curriculum Materials Center Interest Group and explore ways to =
rediscover our existing collections. The workshop features a panel =
discussion on collection weeding and a guided tour of Mazza Museum: =
International Art from Picture Books. Mazza Museum, at the University of =
Findlay, is "the first and largest teaching gallery specializingin the =
original art of children's picture books." =20

Workshop Agenda=20

9:00 am      Welcome and continental breakfast=20
9:30 am      Panel Discussion, "Weeding our Collections"=20
10:30 am   CMCIG business meeting=20
11:00 am   Tour of Bowling Green State University CMC=20
11:45 am   Tour BGSU Technology Resource Center=20
12:30 pm   Lunch provided=20
1:30 pm     Travel to Mazza Museum=20
2:00 pm     Guided Tour of Mazza Museum=20
3:30 pm     Workshop evaluation and keepsakes=20

Registration and Cost=20

Registration includes the workshop, continental breakfast, lunch, and tour =
of Mazza Museum. Please note the registration deadline is May 1, 2004 with =
no cancellations or refunds given after May 3, 2004. Space is limited to =
25, please sign up early.=20

Workshop Cost:=20

___ $30 for ALAO/OCLIS Members=20
___ $50 for Non-members, option to join ALAO=20
___ $50 for Non-members, do not wish to join ALAO=20

Make checks payable to ALAO.=20
Receipts will be provided at the workshop and registration confirmation =
sent upon receipt of payment.=20

Interest in attending?=20

Forms are available on the ALAO web site and at:=20
http://www.ashland.edu/library/irc/cmcig/workshop.html=20

Contact:=20
Diane Schrecker=20
Instructional Resource Center=20