[OPLINLIST] Special Guest at CO-ASIS&T Meeting on May 12, 2004

Margaret Delaney delanema@oplin.org
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:53:46 -0400

PLAN TO SAVE-THIS-DATE:  On Wednesday Evening, May 12, 2004
we are hosting a very special guest at the Annual Meeting of
the Central Ohio Chapter ASIS&T:  Dr. Samantha Hastings,
President of the American Society for Information Science and
Technology.

Dr. Hastings received her doctorate in Library and Information
Science from Florida State University, with research specialization
in digital images, networks, and information needs & evaluation.
A dynamic speaker, she is extensively published and we are
thrilled to be welcoming her for this event.

The date is Wednesday Evening, May 12th, 2004
at the Fawcett Center, 2400 Olentangy River Road
in Columbus, Ohio.

Time:   5:30 - 6:30 P.M. Reception and Registration
            6:30 - 7:30 Buffet Dinner and Annual Meeting
            7:30  Guest Speaker Dr. Samantha Hastings

The cost for our buffet dinner, featuring chicken marsala
and vegetarian lasagna is $30.00.  For students, we
have a special price of $20.00.

This is a great opportunity and students are encouraged
to attend this program.  We must have your RSVP by
Friday, May 7th, 2004.
Please Make Your Check Payable to:  CO-ASIS&T
And send to the attention of Ginny Browne
Knowledge Management Librarian, OCLC
6565 Frantz Road
Dublin, OH 43017
ph: +1-614-761-5217
fax: +1-614-718-7460
browneg@oclc.org
Central Ohio Chapter of the American Society
for Information Science & Technology
http://www.asis.org/Chapters/coasis/coasishm.htm