[OPLINLIST] O.L.S.S.I. Announces!

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:32:38 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_oYiwlZiVyl85x3Aiu5QYkw)

(Please excuse duplication as this announcement has been posted to multiple
email lists)

O.L.S.S.I. SEEKS NEW MEMBERS!

Have you had the chance to enjoy one of our early August Institutes?
Were there other programs or sessions that you wanted to see or participate
in but you have not seen it offered anywhere?  Did you wish you could have
had more input into the Institute's content or schedule or you know of some
other detail you would like to see changed or modified?

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute is looking for new active and
contributing
members to join the activities and planning meetings of their steering
committee.
This invitation is open to all support staff, librarians, or other library
related workers
throughout the state of Ohio and surrounding areas.  If you can attend or
contribute
to at least three of five scheduled steering committee meetings throughout
the year
and have an interest in planning, developing, and advancing events and
opportunities
for library support staff from a statewide perspective.  Then O.L.S.S.I.,
the Institute event
that is "FOR ALL LIBRARIES", is looking for and would invite you to join
our continuing efforts!

You may have joined the O.L.S.S.I. listserv, now join the O.L.S.S.I.
steering committee
and help us develop, design, and plan our present and future efforts.  We
offer continuing
education, personal development, and networking opportunities to those who
participate
in our annual institute events.  Serving on the steering committee of
O.L.S.S.I. can be
just as rewarding.

Come out and see what all the excitement is about!  If you are interested
in contributing
to the efforts and work of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute, please
contact me at
your earliest opportunity.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Douglas Morrison
Reference/Serials Librarian
Ohio State ATI Library
1328 Dover Road
Wooster, OH. 44691-8905
phone - 330-264-3911  (Ext. - 1291)
fax - 330-262-7634
email - morrison.244@osu.edu

--Boundary_(ID_oYiwlZiVyl85x3Aiu5QYkw)

(Please excuse duplication as this announcement has been posted to
multiple email lists)<br><br>
MEMBERS!<br><br>
&nbsp;<br>
Have you had the chance to enjoy one of our early August
Institutes?<br>
Were there other programs or sessions that you wanted to see or
participate<br>
in but you have not seen it offered anywhere?&nbsp; Did you wish you
could have <br>
had more input into the Institute's content or schedule or you know of
some<br>
other detail you would like to see changed or modified?<br><br>
The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute is looking for new active and
contributing<br>
members to join the activities and planning meetings of their steering
committee.<br>
This invitation is open to all support staff, librarians, or other
library related workers<br>
throughout the state of Ohio and surrounding areas.&nbsp; If you can
attend or contribute <br>
to at least three of five scheduled steering committee meetings
throughout the year<br>
and have an interest in planning, developing, and advancing events and
opportunities<br>
for library support staff from a statewide perspective.&nbsp; Then
O.L.S.S.I., the Institute event<br>
that is &quot;FOR ALL LIBRARIES&quot;, is looking for and would invite
you to join our continuing efforts!<br><br>
You may have joined the O.L.S.S.I. listserv, now join the O.L.S.S.I.
steering committee<br>
and help us develop, design, and plan our present and future
efforts.&nbsp; We offer continuing <br>
education, personal development, and networking opportunities to those
who participate<br>
in our annual institute events.&nbsp; Serving on the steering committee
of O.L.S.S.I. can be <br>
just as rewarding.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>
Come out and see what all the excitement is about!&nbsp; If you are
interested in contributing<br>
to the efforts and work of the Ohio Library Support Staff Institute,
please contact me at<br>
your earliest opportunity.<br><br>
Thank you for your time and attention, <br><br>
Douglas Morrison<br>
Reference/Serials Librarian<br>
Ohio State ATI Library<br>
1328 Dover Road<br>
Wooster, OH. 44691-8905<br>
phone - 330-264-3911&nbsp; (Ext. - 1291)<br>
fax - 330-262-7634<br>
email - morrison.244@osu.edu<br><br>
&nbsp; </body>

--Boundary_(ID_oYiwlZiVyl85x3Aiu5QYkw)--