[OPLINLIST] PLA

Doris Ann Norris DorisAnn@woh.rr.com
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:53:55 -0500

Greetings from the wonderful world of retirement.

However, I have not severed my connections with the library world. I am
now on the Board of Sisters in Crime as Library Liaison.  Sisters in
Crime will once again be sponsoring a booth at the exhibits at PLA in
Seattle with the Mystery Writers of America.

We have a great line up of authors, many of whom will be giving away and
signing copies of their books.  We will also hold a number of raffles.

Authors at the booth will be:  Donna Andrews, Jan Burke, Patricia
Harrington, Frederick Highland, Michael Lane, Lewis Perdue, Twist
Phelan, Bonnie Ramthun, Willo Davis Roberts, Michael Sherer and Karen
Swee. There may be more if I can do some effective begging, whining and
arm twisting at Left Coast Crime, the weekend before PLA.

Also available will be information on the two organizations along with
materials on MWA's library database which links authors with libraries
who wish for programs and the wonderful Kids Love a Mystery program.

If you are going to be in Seattle, please stop at the SinC/MWA booth
number 2528.

Doris Ann Norris, the 2000 year old librarian who would love to see many
Ohio library people in Seattle.