[OPLINLIST] From the State Library of Ohio

Jay Burton oplinlistonly@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:31:41 -0800 (PST)

--0-1004132276-1077309101=:16098

Professional Literature...at your fingertips

You've always meant to keep up on current library literature, but just can't find the time.

Well...for the next few weeks, we'll help you out. We being the Public Library Class from Kent State Unversity School of Library & Information Science, Columbus Campus.

The first of several editions of selected articles from library literature, covering a timely topic, now can be found, online from the Librarians' Toolkit at...

http://winslo.state.oh.us/services/LPD/index.html

Just click on "Library Literature"

Take a few minutes and keep up with the latest trend, idea, notion or issue.

The topic for this edition: Public Library History

Questions or comments...contact Jay Burton, State Library of Ohio jburton@sloma.state.oh.us or 614-466-5511

--0-1004132276-1077309101=:16098

<B><FONT size=2>
<P><FONT color=#ff0000>Professional Literature...at your fingertips</FONT></P></B>
<P>You've always meant to keep up on current library literature, but just can't find the time.</P>
<P><EM>Well...for the next few weeks, we'll help you out. We being the Public Library Class from Kent State Unversity School of Library &amp; Information Science, Columbus Campus.</EM></P>
<P>The first of several editions of selected articles from library literature, covering a timely topic, now can be found, online from the <STRONG>Librarians' Toolkit</STRONG> at...</P><B>
<P>http://winslo.state.oh.us/services/LPD/index.html</P></B>
<P>Just click on "<STRONG>Library Literature</STRONG>"</P>
<P>Take a few minutes and keep up with the latest trend, idea, notion or issue.</P>
<P>The topic for this edition: Public Library History </P>
<P>Questions or comments...contact Jay Burton, State Library of Ohio jburton@sloma.state.oh.us or 614-466-5511</P></FONT>
<DIV></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1004132276-1077309101=:16098--