[OPLINLIST] May Newsbank Stats

Don Yarman OPLIN yarmando@oplin.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:05:13 -0400

Due to server problems early this month, NewsBank
has been unable to send me usage statistics for
the month of June.  I'm sorry for the delay, and
will make an announcement when these numbers are
ready for you to retrieve from www.oplin.org/odurt.

    Your most humble and obedient servant,

                     Don Yarman
                     OPLIN Library Services Manager
                     yarmando@oplin.org

 ----------Forwarded message ----------
From: "Greto, Mary"
To: 'Don Yarman' <yarmando@oplin.org>
Subject: RE: May stats?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:25:48 -0400

Don,
I did receive the new reports and compared to previous reports. I'm very
sorry but the numbers still do not seem to be accurate and I have sent it
back to technical services to review. We do not want to send you an
incorrect report.
Will be get it to you as soon as possible.

Mary
Mary Greto
Newsbank, Inc.
Phone: 800-762-8182 Ext 178