[OPLINLIST] Donations

Phyllis Cettomai OH0190 cettomph@oplin.org
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:50:30 -0500

My library is currently undergoing a major renovation and expansion.  We
need to set some guidelines for donations for this project.  We have
individuals and groups wanting to make substantial donations - accepting the
donation is not the problem, deciding how to acknowledge them is.  Anyone
have guidelines in place or suggestions to make for the following:

       What would it take to have a room or an area of the building named
for you?

       Other than a plaque where every donor could be listed, what else is
out there to acknowledge a donor - how much of a donation would it take to
be listed on whatever we come up with?

Thanks in advance for your help.  All ideas will be welcome.

Phyllis Cettomai
Reed Memorial Library
Ravenna