[OPLINLIST] O.L.S.S.I. Annual Scholarships for 2005

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:46:56 -0400

--=====================_31264065==.ALT

(Please excuse cross posting to multiple lists)

Annual Scholarships 2005

The OLSSI Annual Scholarships are three awards of $225 each, allowing three
people to attend the 2005 Institute free of charge.

To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
    * Presently employed as a library support staff member.
    * First-time attendee of the OLSSI.
    * Agree to contribute to the planning the 2006 Institute.

How to Apply:

Please write, in 200 words or less, why you wish to attend the Institute,
and how you think attending OLSSI will enhance your job performance.

* All applications must be written by the applicant, and not their
supervisor(s).

* Deadline for entry is 5:00 PM, June 10, 2005.

Please remember to provide your name, the name of your library, and your
contact information.

Please send via e-mail to
<mailto:bradshap@sconet.state.oh.us>bradshap@sconet.state.oh.us

Good luck & we hope to see you at Baldwin Wallace College for OLSSI 2005!

Thank you for your time and attention,

Douglas Morrison
Reference/Serials Librarian
Ohio State ATI Library
1328 Dover Road
Wooster, OH. 44691-8905
phone - 330-287-1291
fax - 330-262-7634
email - morrison.244@osu.edu
O.L.S.S.I. Website: http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/
--=====================_31264065==.ALT

(Please excuse cross posting to multiple lists)<br><br>
<h1><b>Annual Scholarships 2005</b></h1><font size=2>The OLSSI Annual
Scholarships are three awards of $225 each, allowing three people to
attend the 2005 Institute free of charge. <br><br>
To apply, you must meet the following criteria:
<ol>
<li>Presently employed as a library support staff member.</font>
<li><font size=2>Agree to contribute to the planning the 2006
Institute.</font>
</ol><br>
Please write, in 200 words or less, why you wish to attend the Institute,
and how you think attending OLSSI will enhance your job performance.
* All applications must be written by the applicant, and not their
supervisor(s). <br><br>
</b>Please remember to provide your name, the name of your library, and
your contact information.<br><br>
Please send via e-mail to
Good luck &amp; we hope to see you at Baldwin Wallace College for OLSSI
2005!<br><br>
Thank you for your time and attention,<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Douglas Morrison<br>
Reference/Serials Librarian<br>
Ohio State ATI Library<br>