[OPLINLIST] Word Processing Computers

matthews@wrightlibrary.org matthews@wrightlibrary.org
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:25:53 -0400

Good Morning:

We are preparing to make available to our patrons a dedicated word
processing computer (using Microsoft Word, Excel, and possibly PowerPoint)=

and would appreciate some input from all of you out there who already have=

word processing available to your patrons=2E

Specifically, we're interested in:

--Your written policy (sign up sheets, amount of time allowed per patron,
etc=2E),
--Wording for a disclaimer (regarding system malfunctions, viruses, etc=2E=
),
and
--Virus software (which one you use, how often it's run -- daily, hourly,
etc=2E)

Any responses will be greatly appreciated=2E  Please respond off-list=2E

Martha Matthews
Reference Librarian
matthews@wrightlibrary=2Eorg

Wright Memorial Public Library