[OPLINLIST] readers advisory for history

Lynne Welch welchly at oplin.org
Wed Dec 21 14:20:20 EST 2005

Hello colleagues,

Heartfelt thanks to all who responded to my request for nonfiction titles
that read like fiction. We received many excellent suggestions and have
chosen several of them to add to our collection in memory of the patron.

History - both fictional and non-fiction - has become a hot topic for
readers advisory, and the PLA Readers Advisory Committee will present a
half-day preconference at this year's PLA Conference in Boston on just this
topic. Attached is a flyer with the details for anyone who may be interested.

Lynne

Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian
Herrick Memorial Library - Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120       fax 440-647-2103
email <welchly at oplin.org>
website: <wellington.lib.oh.us>