[OPLINLIST] Books about grants and loans for Ohioans??

Mary McGavick mcgavick@knox.net
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:06:57 -0500

Hello, all,
Would anyone care to recommend any reasonably current titles on getting
money for individuals for small business, housing, etc.?
We offer the Matthew Lesko items (sometimes one is even on the shelf)
and suggest the Small Business Administration, but I'd love to know if
there are other, better materials that are making you and your patrons
happy.

I'm eyeing this  http://www.oano.org/docs/2004GG.pdf
but I worry that the patrons who want the information would prefer book
format/can't use a computer-based source.  Is anyone using it?

Mary McGavick
PL of Mount Vernon & Knox County
201 North Mulberry Street
Mount Vernon, Ohio