[OPLINLIST] New Patron Marketing Materials

Sheila Baldwin spauldsh@oplin.org
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:54:09 -0500

Norwalk Public Library is also interested in these materials. Please forward
to address below.

Thank you,Sheila Baldwin
Administrative Assistant
Norwalk Public Library
46 West Main Street
Norwalk, OH  44857
Phone: (419) 668-6063
FAX: (419) 663-3656
e-mail:spauldsh@oplin.org

"Opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine only and do not reflect the
opinions of the staff, management, or Board of Trustees of the Norwalk
Public Library."

-----Original Message-----
From: oplinlist-admin@oplin.org [mailto:oplinlist-admin@oplin.org]On
Behalf Of Nora Roughen
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:53 PM
To: oplinlist@oplin.org
Subject: [OPLINLIST] New Patron Marketing Materials

Hello out there!
I am working on a new patron packet of materials that will be distributed
with new library cards. The packet/folder might include a current
newsletter, library hours, general information and program information. I am
interested in what has been done along these lines with paper media in other
libraries. If anyone has a snazzy group of new patron materials, I'd love to
see them. Please send to the address below.
Kind Regards,

Nora Roughen

Nora Roughen
Marketing Manager