[OPLINLIST] Re: SEO System available

Georgiana Huizenga OH0076 huizenge@oplin.org
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:11:53 -0400

As another SEO library director, I echo Alan's comments.  At Harris-Elmore
we actually closed all day on the 9th, but we had everything checked in by
5:30 or so, and our pages had nearly everything shelved by 7PM.  I am very
impressed with Chris and the SEO staff, as well as the staff of all of our
SEO libraries.  I can safely go on vacation next week, secure in the
knowledge that our staff has been well-trained, and that the library is in
good hands.
Georgi Huizenga, The Harris-Elmore Public Library