[OPLINLIST] LearningExpress Library Is Coming to Ohio

Don Yarman yarmando.oplin@gmail.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:11:12 -0400

The public library link to LearningExpress Library will be
http://www.oplin.org/controller.php?l=3Dra&Id=3D67-23381.

Note to webmasters:  that is a lowercase letter "L" after
the question mark, a capital letter "i" after the ampersand,
and the number "one" at the very end of it all.

A link to the resource will appear on the OPLIN Research
Databases page after July 1.  As there is no search box in
LearningExpress Library, it can't be searched with OneSearch.
We have asked the vendor whether MARC records are
available, and I will make an announcement here if they are.

Regards,
                  Don Yarman
                  2323 West 5th Ave, Suite 130; Columbus OH 43204
                  614.728.5252 | 614.728.5256 (fax)
                  yarmando@oplin.org | AIM: yarmando

On 6/23/05, Jane Byrnes <Jbyrnes@sloma.state.oh.us> wrote:
> =20
>=20
> LearningExpress Library Is Coming to Ohio=20
>=20
> As of July 1, the LearningExpress Library will be available to all Ohio
> residents through the state's public libraries, K-12 schools, colleges an=
> community colleges, and adult education centers.  LearningExpress Library
> provides online, interactive practice tests, career building tools, and
> writing aides.=20
>=20
> The two year pilot project is funded by the State Library of Ohio and OPL=
IN,