[OPLINLIST] AMUSING & CAUTIONARY: Meet the Stalkers of Sci.Psychology.Psychotherapy

J. Wyatt Ehrenfels jwyattehrenfels@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1349089429-1119540693=:79008

I thought this group could use a laugh at the expense of some other forum, where psychological warfare (stalking, hacking, libel, intimidation) is the order of the day (and every day dating back to 1997). It's a great tutorial on what a lack of ethics might look like. Bare in mind one of these fellows had served as a member of a State Board of Psychology Examiners.

http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy_stalker_profiles.php

supporting docs:
http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy.php
http://www.fireflysun.com/book/stalkers.php

I hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
--0-1349089429-1119540693=:79008

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>I thought this group could use a laugh at the expense of some other forum, where psychological warfare (stalking, hacking, libel, intimidation) is the order of the day (and every day dating back to 1997). It's a great tutorial on what a lack of ethics might look like. Bare in mind one of these fellows had served as a member of a State Board of Psychology Examiners.</P>
<P><A href="http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy_stalker_profiles.php">http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy_stalker_profiles.php</A></P>
<P>supporting docs:<BR><A href="http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy.php">http://www.fireflysun.com/book/sci.psychology.psychotherapy.php</A><BR><A href="http://www.fireflysun.com/book/stalkers.php">http://www.fireflysun.com/book/stalkers.php</A></P>
<P>I hope you enjoy it!</P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail<br>
Stay connected, organized, and protected. <a href="http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html">Take the tour</a>
--0-1349089429-1119540693=:79008--