[OPLINLIST] O.L.S.S.I. Registration Ends in Early July!!!

Doug Morrison morrison.244@osu.edu
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:48:14 -0400

--=====================_9740235==.ALT

The Ohio Library Support Staff Institute

July 31-- August 2, 2005

at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, OH (near Cleveland)

Come to OLSSI 2005 !!

Take a look at this year's offerings:

Added Value Services Services (book sales, running a library caf=E9, notary=
=20
info, voter registration, elections);
Blogging 101 ~ Web Logs, the Library, and You;
Bridging the Generation Gap;
Disaster Planning for the Library & You;
Genealogy Work & Research in the Library;
How to Start & Manage A Digital Collection;

Library Snapshot Series:

Library Snapshot: BWC's Jones Music Library;
Library Snapshot: the Borowitz Crime Collection;
Library Snapshot: the Pop Culture Library BGSU;

Motivational Strategies for Children's/Young Adult Services Staff;
Reach for the S.T.A.R.S. {Stress Tamers and Relaxation Suggestions};

Ritter Library tour

So You're Ready for Something New: Marketing Yourself at Work;
The Mickey Burns Motivational: Reach for the Stars!

For event schedule, registration, or to join the listserv, visit the OLSSI=
=20
website
  at: http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us

Here's what some of last year's participants said about their sessions:

The session was very useful. Her handouts are self explanatory. I will use=
=20
them.
They worked tirelessly to answer all our questions. The session had a lot=20
of good tips.
Very well done - gave me a number of ideas of things to look up when I get=
=20
back.
Usually it is boring to hear about cataloging, but she made it interesting.
A definite repeat performance needed. I cannot say enough! Great job, lots=
=20
of supplies to take home.
Exceeded expectations! Wow! I learned so much! A mini MLIS degree in 1=20
afternoon!

We hope you join us for the fun and learning that is OLSSI !
Sunday, July 31st -- Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005
Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio.

<http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/>http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/

**********Registration Deadline is July 8th 2005*********

Douglas Morrison
Reference/Serials Librarian
Ohio State ATI Library
1328 Dover Road
Wooster, OH. 44691-8905
phone - 330-287-1291
fax - 330-262-7634
email - morrison.244@osu.edu
O.L.S.S.I. Website: http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/=20
--=====================_9740235==.ALT

Take a look at this year's offerings:&nbsp; <br><br>
</b>Added Value Services Services (book sales, running a library caf=E9,
notary info, voter registration, elections);<br>
Blogging 101 ~ Web Logs, the Library, and You; <br>
Bridging the Generation Gap;<br>
Disaster Planning for the Library &amp; You;<br>
Genealogy Work &amp; Research in the Library;<br>
How to Start &amp; Manage A Digital Collection;<br><br>
Library Snapshot Series:<br><br>
Library Snapshot: BWC's Jones Music Library;<br>
Library Snapshot: the Borowitz Crime Collection;<br>
Library Snapshot: the Pop Culture Library BGSU;<br><br>
Motivational Strategies for Children's/Young Adult Services Staff;<br>
Reach for the S.T.A.R.S. {Stress Tamers and Relaxation
Suggestions};<br><br>
Ritter Library tour <br><br>
So You're Ready for Something New: Marketing Yourself at Work;<br>
The Mickey Burns Motivational: Reach for the Stars!<br><br>
join the listserv, visit the OLSSI website<br>
&nbsp;at:
Here's what some of last year's participants said about their
sessions:<br><br>
explanatory. I will use them. <br>
They worked tirelessly to answer all our questions. The session had a lot
of good tips.<br>
Very well done - gave me a number of ideas of things to look up when I
get back.<br>
Usually it is boring to hear about cataloging, but she made it
interesting.&nbsp; <br>
A definite repeat performance needed. I cannot say enough! Great job,
lots of supplies to take home.<br>
Exceeded expectations! Wow! I learned so much! A mini MLIS degree in 1
afternoon! <br><br>
<b>We hope you join us for the fun and learning that is OLSSI !<br>
Sunday, July 31st -- Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005<br>
Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio.&nbsp; <br><br>
<a=
 href=3D"http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/">http://www.olssi.lib.oh.us/</a><br><br=

<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Douglas Morrison<br>