[OPLINLIST] Reminder: Basic PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting - May 16th

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Mon, 09 May 2005 10:23:36 -0400

--------------010204030802000905060806

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

    Basic PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting

http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=537

Monday, May 16th, 2005

      Time:

9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.

      Location:

GCLC Office

      Speaker:

Glen Horton
Technology Coordinator
Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium

In this hands on workshop, we will cover some of the more useful tips
that anyone can use to maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware and
software.

Participants will learn about:
- The parts of a computer
- Maintaining hardware and software for efficiency
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems relating to printers,
networks, Windows, and more

Do you need to learn how to clean peanut butter out of a disc drive or
soda pop out of a keyboard? This workshop is for you. Bring your own
questions and we'll tackle those too!

      Meal:

No meal is provided with this event.

      Audience:

All library staff

      Member:

$45.00

      Friend of GCLC:

$45.00

      Non-Member:

$95.00

Registration is limited to 10 participants

The deadline to register is Monday, May 9th, 2005

--------------010204030802000905060806

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<b>This announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
****************************************************************************<br>
</b>
<h2><font color="#006666">Basic PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting</font></h2>
 href="http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=537">http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/viewevent.php?id=537</a><br>
<h3>Date:</h3>
<h3>Time:</h3>
<h3>Location:</h3>
<h3>Speaker:</h3>
Technology Coordinator
Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium</p>
<h3>Description:</h3>
tips that anyone can use to maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware
and software.
Participants will learn about:
- The parts of a computer
- Maintaining hardware and software for efficiency
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems relating to printers,
networks, Windows, and more
Do you need to learn how to clean peanut butter out of a disc drive
or soda pop out of a keyboard? This workshop is for you. Bring your own
questions and we'll tackle those too! </p>
<h3>Meal:</h3>
<h3>Audience:</h3>
<h3>Member:</h3>
<h3>Friend of GCLC:</h3>