[OPLINLIST] Ohio Indian resources?

Lynne Welch welchly@oplin.org
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:00:10 -0400

Hello colleagues,
         I am hoping someone can recommend a useful book on Ohio's Indians.
We especially need one (or more) covering the Mound Builders and the tribes
native to the area when settlers arrived. The people using it will be at a
middle-school reading level. I borrowed Lepper's Ohio Archaeology to
preview, but it is too advanced and has no glossary.
         If you have a title that has worked for your student reports,
please share ~
                 Thanks,
                         Lynne

Lynne Welch - Reference Librarian
Herrick Memorial Library - Wellington OH 44090
tel. 440-647-2120       fax 440-647-2103
email <welchly@oplin.org>
website: <wellington.lib.oh.us>