[OPLINLIST] IM & Chat

Deborah F. O'Connor oconnode at oplin.org
Wed Aug 2 14:20:30 EDT 2006

We should all be watching HR 5319, Deleting Online Predators Act (DOPA)
currently in Congress.  It has passed the House and will restrict our
ability to offer myspace.com and much more to our patrons.

Your questions may become moot.

See http://www.ala.org/ala/washoff/WOissues/techinttele/dopa/DOPA.htm

Deborah O'Connor

Director