[OPLINLIST] summer reading evaluation

wharper@milan-berlin.lib.oh.us wharper at milan-berlin.lib.oh.us
Wed Aug 2 15:44:08 EDT 2006

I am meeting with staff members to evaluate and discuss our summer reading programs (ours was completed July 29th).  I was hoping to pick the collective brain to see how many libraries have kids count books read or hours read.  Also, for those who do a separate program for YA's, what do you do? (weekly raffles, prescribed reading lists from schools, etc.)  I will gladly accept all comments, ideas, criticisms.  If I receive lots of responses, I will post a summary.  Please respond off list.
Thanks for the information.
Wendy Harper
Milan-Berlin Public Library
wharper at milan-berlin.lib.oh.us