[OPLINLIST] FW: Kwik Case Sale

Lynn Mercer mercerly at oplin.org
Wed Aug 2 11:05:24 EDT 2006

We still have some Kwik cases left to sell if anyone is interested.

The Muskingum County Library System has approximately 900 DVD Kwik Case
security cases to sell at an awesome discount!  We've switched to a
different type of case and have a surplus of used DVD Kwik cases that we
no longer need.  If you are interested in purchasing any or all of these
at the low cost of $2.25 per case (original price for new case is $5.55
each!), please email me the quantity you would like.  Cases will be sent
through U.S. Cargo along with an invoice.

Lynn Mercer, PHR

Human Resources Manager/Deputy Clerk Treasurer

Muskingum County Library System

220 N. 5th Street

Zanesville, OH 43701