[OPLINLIST] Library Card Collection [Final Call -- revised]

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Wed Aug 2 09:54:38 EDT 2006

Tragically life and situations in life make liars of us all ... with this
humbling thought in mind I ask your forgiveness as I once again make a plea
to the Ohio library community for library cards.  The cards do not have to
be activated and I promise that I will not use them to plum the depths of
your online databases (or take part in other such nefarious activities).  So
please if you read this and your library is not on the list please either
mail me a card at Minerva Public Library / Attn: Bill Martino / 677 Lynnwood
Drive / Minerva, Ohio 44657 or send the card to my attention via US Cargo
... If you are not sure of proper protocol involved in sending a card check
with either your circulation manager or your director.  Thanks again.  Bill
Martino

Below is a list of the "good guys" who have already sent a card

Ada   Akron-Summit Cty    Alger    Amherst   Wornstaff Memorial    Ashtabula
Cty    Harbor-Topky    Seneca East
Avon Lake    Barberton    Barnesville Hutton    Clermont Cty    Bellaire
Logan Cty    Bliss Memorial    Bluffton
Bowerston   All of the Woodlink Libraries    Bristol    Williams Cty
Bucyrus    Burton    Puskarich
Guernsey Cty    Canal Fulton    Stark Cty    Carroll Cty
Washington-Centerville    Chillicothe    Cincinnati
Coldwater    Columbiana    Conneaut    Coshocton    Cuyahoga Falls
Defiance    Delaware Cty    Delphos    Delta
Claymont    East Palestine    Harris-Elmore    Fairport Harbor
Findlay-Hancock    Fort Recovery    Kaubisch
Franklin    Dr. Samuel L. Bossard    Portage Cty    Brown Cty    Germantown
Girard    Gnadenhutten    Highland Cty
Hubbard    Hudson    Huron    Briggs Lawrence    Henderson Memorial
Kingsville    Kinsman    Kirtland    Lakewood
Fairfield Cty    Leetonia    Liberty Center    Lima    Lepper    London
Loudonville    Madison    Washington Cty
Marion    Martin's Ferry    Marysville    Massillon    Herbert Wescoat
McComb    Holmes Cty    Minerva
Mt. Vernon and Knox Cty    Ridgemont    New London    New Madison
Tuscarawas Cty    Newark    Newcomerstown
Newton Falls    North Canton    Norwalk    Oak Harbor    Oak Hill    Oberlin
Putnam Cty    Morley    Paulding Cty
Pemberville    Peninsula    Flesh    Plain City    Meigs Cty    Ida Rupp
Reed Memorial    Rock Creek    Sabina
Salem    Marvin    Amos    Clark Cty    Steubenville    Mowhawk
Tiffin-Seneca    Tipp City    Twinsburg
Champaign Cty    Worch    East Liverpool    Garnet A. Wilson    Herrick
Wellston    Wellsville    Hurt/Battelle
Milton Union    Porter    Willard    Willoughby-Eastlake    Monroe Cty
Youngstown    Dr. Earl S. Sloan

(if you think that you sent one but you are not on the list please email me
and I will doublecheck)